4.14.2011

busy busy!

Well Hello!
Ok so I am getting worse at this whole blog thing! But I am going to try to be better promise. It is like 
1230 am so I am going to make this short and sweet and just do a little photo blog.

This is a hair bow holder I made for my friend Trina at work.  The nursery is decorated in ladybugs! I got this frame at Hobby Lobby for $10 bucks mostly b/c the original paint job was terrible but I just spray painted it a shiny red a TADA! I love all the ribbons I found!




This is a recipes box I made for my friend Mandy's Family Recipe Shower this weekend. I hand stamped 200 black cards with a recipe form and sent them out in the invitations for the family to fill out and bring to the shower. I had a bunch of awesome paper I Modge Podged on here and hand wrote "Recipes" on here. HA not just printed it.

















These are the center pieces I made to be given away as prizes I think they need a little something extra but I am not quite sure yet. Any suggestions? I got all of the stuff from the Dollar Tree! Woop Woop! Gotta love that place! and the vases from Target my other addiction .





















This is my newly redesigned bookshelf, Mandy is getting married and being the ultimate DOF'er (thats Ditcher Of Friends) but as a lovely conciliation prize I get to keep her amazingly awesome  shelf from IKEA! and she came over the other day to help me redesign it. 



This is my favorite shelf obviously (and yes katie I stole you pic!...did you notice what my grandma bought me...it's on the bottom) The Harry Potter Pop Book deserves a post all its own...just maybe!

And the to top it all off I designed my own Bookplates! I think they are pretty rockin! and now I am in the process of labeling all my books! Whew!



Ok well that is enough for now I am exhausted! Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. OK. LoVED this post.
    Your bow holder turned out AMAZING! so cute.
    For the centerpieces I suggested tying some raffia around the vases and boom! done. (raffia always spruces up vases)
    Bookshelf is kick butt. I am pretty p'd that you got the popup book!! bring it over so I can look please? LOVE the book markers. Show me how to do that too. haha.

    ReplyDelete